Double Row Eurorack Studio Enclosure
Suggested Retail Price - $299
Small and Mighty
A compact, double row desktop enclosure with 96hp of space available and plenty of power for both analog and digital modules.
- 1.5 amps of Clean +12v Power
- 1.5 amps of Clean -12v Power
- 1 amp of Clean +5v Power
- Case Wide 2 Channel Eurorack System Bus
- 12 Keyed 16 Pin Eurorack Power Headers
- External Power Button
- Universal Earth Grounded DC Adapter
- Hand-Stained All Hardwood Construction (No cheap plastic here)
- Two 48hp Rows
- 96hp Total Space Available
- Edge to Edge Rails Reduce Gaps Between Modules and the Side of the Case
- 9 Smooth Sliding Square Nuts Per Rail Ensures Modules Always Fit Perfectly (Holds up to 18 modules)
- Includes 40 Black (Size 4-40 1/4") Module Mounting Screws
- External Height: 11 1/2”
- External Depth: 3 3/4”
- External Width: 10 1/2”
- Internal Depth Above Power Supply: 2 3/16”
- Internal Depth Above Nothing: 2 3/4”Internal
- Empty Weight: 6 lb
Installing modules into a Pittsburgh Modular Structure case is easy. Click on the installation guide below for a simple walkthrough of the 5 step process.
WARNING! ALWAYS TURN OFF AND UNPLUG THE CASE BEFORE ADDING OR REMOVING MODULES. Incorrectly installed modules can cause damage to the case and other modules. Double check the orientation of the power ribbon cable before plugging in and turning on the case.
WARNING! ALWAYS FILL UNUSED PANEL SPACE WITH BLANK PANELS. Stray patch cables touching the power headers can cause damage to the case and modules. Always cover empty rack spaces with blank panels.