Double Row Eurorack Road Case
Suggested Retail Price - $699
Maximum Power for a New Generation
Maximum power for a new generation of eurorack modules. A serious double row, 208hp powered eurorack travel case with detachable lid. Includes a heavy duty, rock solid power supply reliable enough for the toughest tour schedule.
- 4 Amps of Clean, Filtered +12v Power
- 3 Amps of Clean, Filtered -12v Power
- 2 Amps of Clean, Filtered +5v Power
- Case Wide 2 Channel Eurorack System Bus
- 40 Keyed 16 Pin Eurorack Power Headers
- External Power Switch with LED
- Fused Power Protection
- Universal IEC Power Connector
- 2 EMI Filters Protect All 3 Power Rails (+12v, +5v, -12v)
- Low Output Ripple & Noise
- UL & CE Approved, ROHS Compliant
- Over Load and Short Circuit Protection
- Line Regulation (Full Load): ≤0.5%
- Output Over Load Protection: 10%-150% Hiccup Mode with Auto-Recovery
- Hardwood and Aluminum Construction
- Two 104hp Rows
- 208hp Total Space Available
- Removable Lid
- Lid Fits Over Fully Patched System (No need to remove patch cables)
- Edge to Edge Rails Reduce Gaps Between Modules and the Side of the Case
- 20 Smooth Sliding Square Nuts Per Rail Ensures Modules Always Fit Perfectly (Holds up to 40 modules)
- Includes 80 Black (Size 4-40 1/4") Module Mounting Screws
- Beautifully Hand-Stained Hardwood
- Matching Black Steel Hardware Set
- External Case Depth with lid: 9 1/4”
- External Case Depth without Lid: 5 1/2”
- External Case Height: 12 1/4”
- External Case Width: 22”
- Internal Base Depth Above Power Supply: 2 3/4”
- Internal Base Depth Above Bus Board: 3 3/4”
- Internal Base Depth Above Nothing: 4 1/4”
- Internal Lid Depth: 2 3/4"
- Empty Weight: 18 lbs
Installing modules into a Pittsburgh Modular Structure case is easy. Click on the installation guide below for a simple walkthrough of the 5 step process.
WARNING! ALWAYS TURN OFF AND UNPLUG THE CASE BEFORE ADDING OR REMOVING MODULES. Incorrectly installed modules can cause damage to the case and other modules. Double check the orientation of the power ribbon cable before plugging in and turning on the case.
WARNING! ALWAYS FILL UNUSED PANEL SPACE WITH BLANK PANELS. Stray patch cables touching the power headers can cause damage to the case and modules. Always cover empty rack spaces with blank panels.
Voltage Switch Settings