Triple Row Eurorack Studio Enclosure
Suggested Retail Price - $799
Massive Sonic Landscape
Space and power are no longer a problem. A stunning, studio sized desktop enclosure, the Structure EP-420 eurorack case offers a massive 420hp of space split into three rows paired with a combined 17 amps of industry leading, clean, quiet power.
- 6 Amps of Clean, Filtered +12v Power
- 6 Amps of Clean, Filtered -12v Power
- 5 Amps of Clean, Filtered +5v Power
- Case Wide 2 Channel Eurorack System Bus
- 60 Keyed 16 Pin Eurorack Power Headers
- External Power Switch with LED
- Fused Power Protection
- Universal IEC Power Connector
- Discrete EMI filter per power rail (+12v, +5v, -12v)
- Low Output Ripple & Noise
- UL & CE Approved, RoHS Compliant
- Over Load and Short Circuit Protection
- Line Regulation (Full Load): ≤0.5%
- Output Over Load Protection: 10%-150% Hiccup Mode with Auto-Recovery
- Hardwood and Aluminum Construction
- Three 140hp Rows
- 420hp Total Space Available
- Edge to Edge Rails Reduce Gaps Between Modules and the Side of the Case
- 30 Smooth Sliding Square Nuts Per Rail Ensures Modules Always Fit Perfectly (Holds up to 90 modules)
- Includes 180 Black (Size 4-40 1/4") Module Mounting Screws
- Beautifully Hand-Stained Hardwood
- External Depth at Top: 3.5”
- External Depth at Base: 9”
- External Height: 18”
- External Width: 29”
- Minimum Internal Depth for Modules: 3 3/8”
- Maximum Internal Depth for Modules: 6”
- Empty Weight: 20 lbs
Installing modules into a Pittsburgh Modular Structure case is easy. Click on the installation guide below for a simple walkthrough of the 5 step process.
WARNING! ALWAYS TURN OFF AND UNPLUG THE CASE BEFORE ADDING OR REMOVING MODULES. Incorrectly installed modules can cause damage to the case and other modules. Double check the orientation of the power ribbon cable before plugging in and turning on the case.
WARNING! ALWAYS FILL UNUSED PANEL SPACE WITH BLANK PANELS. Stray patch cables touching the power headers can cause damage to the case and modules. Always cover empty rack spaces with blank panels.
WARNING! Not all modules will fit snug against the left and right walls of the case. The design of the rail bracket requires 2mm of space on either side of the case 26mm below the panel. This allows us to offer a 120hp (610mm) of space from wall to wall without a visible bracket while still offering the strength and stability of a metal bracket. Depending on the design of the module, the 2mm on either side of the case, 26mm below the panel could effect the placement of deeper modules which utilize the full width of the panel for their PCB and prevent their placement up against the side of the case without leaving a small gap.
Voltage Switch Settings